Coronado Community Center
The Coronado Community Center, overlooking Glorietta Bay, is located in the Coronado Civic Center complex at 1845 Strand Way. The Civic Center is home to the Coronado City Hall and City Administrative staff, the Coronado Community Center recreation facility, and the Coronado Recreation Department.
- Nautilus Room – This community room is a popular venue for events that accommodates up to 250 people with a fully equipped kitchen and spectacular views of Glorietta Bay. Perfect for weddings, receptions, galas, and other gatherings.
Call (619) 522-2455 for more information and schedule availability.
- Pool complex – 50 meter competition/training pool and a smaller instructional/recreational pool.
- Gymnasium – regulation sized court for basketball, volleyball & badminton.
- Fitness Center – Enjoy the beautiful view of Glorietta Bay while you get your exercise on state-of-the-art machines.
- Dance Studio – with hardwood floors, ballet barres, and walls of mirrors from floor to ceiling.
- Two meeting rooms with Demonstration Kitchen.
- Mount Coronado – climbing wall with trained staff supervision and safety equipment.