During these times of uncertainty due to the Covid 19 virus, most, if not all, events and gatherings listed on the calendar have been canceled until further notice.
- This event has passed.
Optimist Club of Coronado
March 19 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Thursday, repeating until December 24, 2020
Supporting the Youth of Coronado
Meetings weekly on Thursday mornings at 7:00am – Coronado Community Center
- To develop Optimism as a philosophy of life utilizing the tenets of the Optimist Creed;
- To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs;
- To inspire respect for the law;
- To promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among all people;
- To aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one’s self in service to others will advance the well-being of human-kind, community life and the world.
- To be SO STRONG that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the GREATER ACHIEVEMENTS of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance AT ALL TIMES and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have NO TIME to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.