Flamingle and Celebrate Coronado 2019
July 24 – 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Coronado Community Center
This annual event features community awards for local heroes, showcases our restaurants, and is the ultimate networking mixer. Mix and Flamingle!
The Coronado Chamber of Commerce will recognize police officers, firefighters, lifeguards and City employees at an annual event to allow the community to thank and celebrate its hometown heroes. The event is set for Wednesday, July 24, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Coronado Community Center. Tickets cost $65. The 2019 award winners are:
- Police Officers of the Year – Officer Ryan Brennan and Det. Kovahn Vlach;
- Firefighter of the Year – Captain Josh Scarboro;
- Lifeguard of the Year – Vandon Burgess;
- Naval Base Coronado Firefighter of the Year – Firefighter/EMT Brandon Dominguez; and
- City Employee of the Year – Police Sgt. Mark Harris.
For more information, call (619) 435-9260 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For $50 you can sponsor a Coronado Police Officer, Firefighter, Lifeguard or City Employee to attend at no cost. Tickets $65 per person. For more info: email@example.com or 619-435-9260